There are several ways to figure out what your ring size is and as it can be a bit of a jungle, we'll take you through it. Please also check out our ring size comparison table.
These are the two methods we recommend:
1. If you already have a ring that fits
If you have a ring that fits the finger your new ring is intended for, one of the easiest ways to find out its size (if you don't know already, of course) is to go to a FREE-to-use website called Find My Ringsize.
You will need the ring and a normal drivers license or other standard plastic card, like a store card or credit card. This is just used as a size reference - not for payment.
Just follow the simple instructions and when you have the result, go back to the product page on our site and order the size you need.
2. If you DON'T already have a ring that fits
If this is the first ring you are buying for this particular finger, there is a simple way to measure:
- Wrap a strip of paper around the finger you are measuring
- Mark the piece of paper with a pen where it overlaps
- Measure the distance from the edge of the paper strip to the mark
- This is the circumference
- To get the diameter, please divide by Pi (3.14)
- Compare your result to the table on the product page and choose accordingly