When you buy direct from Weta, you buy from the source. The same artists and craftsmen who worked on the movie create the collectibles and make them available to you.
To us, the collectibles are just as important as the movie itself.
Weta Dollars is our way to reward you for shopping with us. You can earn Weta Dollars nearly every time you shop on our site and can then use them to save money on your next purchase.
- For every 20 United States Dollars (or the equivalent amount in your currency) you spend on our site, you earn 1 Weta Dollar. Weta Dollars are equivalent in value to US Dollars, so 1 Weta Dollar is equivalent to 1 US Dollar. You can then use these Weta Dollars to save money on future purchases on our site That's a 5% saving.
- But that's not all - the more you shop, the more Weta Dollars you get. If you spend 500 US Dollars or more in any preceding 12 month period, you are promoted to Silver Collector status, which means you earn 1 Weta Dollar for every 10 US Dollars you spend . That's a 10% saving.
- If you spend 2,000 US Dollars or more in any preceding 12 month period, you are promoted to Gold Collector status, which means you earn 1.5 Weta Dollar for every 10 US Dollars you spend . That's a 15% saving.
You will be able to order items which are only available directly on our website
Our small but dedicated New Zealand based customer service team will do everything in their power to make you a happy customer. Based on the feedback we get from you and other customers, we continually improve our processes.
You can choose to check out AND pay in 5 currencies (NZD, AUD, USD, GBP and EUR). We don't convert back to a base currency, so what you see is what you pay.
- We ship worldwide, directly to your home
- We ship to you from one of our 3 local warehouses in the United States, The Netherlands and New Zealand (where stock is available)
When you place a pre-order online with Weta, you are guaranteed not to miss out, and will be one of the first customers to receive your order.
We will not charge the full payment to your credit card until the item is ready to ship but there's usually a non-refundable deposit, usually 15%, payable at the time of order.